Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Paris, May 2007 : Tuesday morning




Our hotel (Hotel Terass FYI) overlooks a famous cemetary. It's a good job I'm not a nervous person, hahahaha.

Mr K- E thought it was really cool - just like Anne Rice's Interview with a Vampire. Didn't the vampire Lestat live in Paris?










On Tuesday morning we made a hurried shopping trip to Galeries LaFayette.

A beautiful building full of beautiful things.

There were queues of Chinese tourists at the LV and Gucci concessions. Most of the Gucci, Dior, LV and Fendi staff were Chinese....there were even store annoucements in Mandarin.














Why don't they build shopping centres like this anymore?






My new arm candy.

I looked at the LV leather bags too, but I didn't like the finish. Also didn't want to get the "standard" LV and Gucci printed bags - they are not even leather - then you really are just paying for the logo.

At least I can kid myself that I am paying for the leather.

Oh, happy day.....

3 comments:

EmmaGoodEgg said...

Oh lovely Paris and bag K-E!

Foodie Tales said...

Hi KE - I really enjoyed reading your account of Paris and loved the food posts. And about taking photos of food, well, it gets easier! :p

Katie-Ella said...

Hi Guys! Handbags are substitute children - they are the new pets :)
Now on post-holiday economy drive. Katie-Ella