Saturday, May 05, 2007

Breaking the ban

Awhile ago, I posted about the current retail ban that is imposed on the K-E household.

On Friday I cracked. I just couldn't take it any more. I hadn't bought any new shoes for months, and I finally found an excuse. I need some comfy shoes for exploring Paris. God forbid that I should walk around in my trainers or my Birks. I must have new shoes.

Of course one thing led to another, and I also bought three work tops from Muji, a luv-verly dress from Reiss and two books. Yes, don't remind me that I have just packed 14 boxes of books to be put into storage.


At least the shoes are fairly sensible - from Camper - so they should be comfy. The sole and heel is made of springy resin, so it should be excellent for tramping around Paris. Mr K-E thinks that Camper make "lesbian" shoes, but he agreed that these were practical but still sweet.

And look what arrived this morning. More books hahaha.






No comments: