Sunday, July 08, 2007

Weekend

I need to praise Mr K-E on my blog because he has been so good and hardworking. Today I met a friend for lunch and went shopping while he painted our living room; walls and ceiling. Yes, I was meant for a life of leisure :)

What I did this weekend:

Swear at the organisers of the Tour de France. All my buses were messed up because Trafalgar Square was blocked-off for the race start. I mean, it's not the Tour de England, is it? Hummpphh.

Went to the gym.

Cooked a roast chicken dinner. Mmmm.

Met N for dim sum lunch at New World. Had a wander down Charing Cross Road and up to Covent Garden. I bought another pair of shoes *hangs head in shame* this time from Russell and Bromley. Right, this is it. The retail ban is firmly back in place. No more buying shoes. Heard that? No more.

No comments: