Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Wednesday



The new Olympic logo for London 2012 was launched yesterday. Yes, isn't it shit?!

I know that there is a long way to go before 2012 and trends come and go etc etc...but really. If I were giving it marks out of ten, it would be a 3. With "must try harder" next to it.






I was talking to someone at work today and had to take something out of my new handbag. I couldn't resist a bit of handbag-stroking, so I purred, "Look, isn't it lovely?"

Meanwhile, this bloke (most of my colleagues are men) looks confused and says, "Uh GG? Is that a designer?"

Is this man laughing at my precious? "Are you taking the piss?"

It seems not because now he looks even more confused.

"It's a Gucci."

"Is it a fake?"

I reply through gritted teeth, "No, it's not a fake and no, I'm not overpaid
."

*crushed*

No comments: