1. Are your parents married or divorced?
2. Are you a vegetarian?
3. Do you believe in heaven?
4. Have you ever come close to dying?
I don't know. How do you know?
5. What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
Diamond cross on a platinum chain, Tag watch, wedding ring, diamond solitaire engagement ring.
6. Favourite time of day?
7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
8. Do you wear make-up?
9. Ever have plastic surgery?
10. Do you colour your hair?
No, but I have done in the past.
11. What do you wear in bed?
12. Have you ever done anything illegal?
13.Can you roll your tongue?
14. Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
15. What kind of sneakers?
16. Do you believe in abortions?
I'm pro-choice but don't think it should be encouraged as a form of birth control. Everyone should have full access to safe, effective contraception and be educated about their rights and obligations.
17. What is your hair color?
Girl: Paris Britney Madonna Lindsay. Boy: Romeo Caesar Cadillac Justin.
19. Do you snore?
Yes. (Poor Mr K-E)
20. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
New Orleans before Hurricane Katrina. Or Brunei. sniff.
No. Except Barney in winter.
22. If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Tell Mr K-E.
23. Gold or silver?
24. Hamburger or hot dog?
Bacon double cheese burger.
25. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Bacon double cheese burger? Smoked salmon? Laksa? This is an impossible question.
26. City, beach or country?
City. After 3 days in the country I'm bored out of my brain. Ditto for beach.
27. What was the last thing you touched?
28. Where did you eat last?
On my sofa. A Horlicks with two chocolate biscuits, if you are interested.
29. When’s the last time you cried?
Probably when reading one of my trashy novels.
30. Do you read blogs?
31. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
Errr. I wear trousers to work nearly every day. Does that count?
32. Ever been involved with the police?
34. Do you talk in your sleep?
Only when I have bad dreams.
35. Ocean or pool?
Olympic sized open air pool like the one in Anggerek Desa. It's one of the things I miss most in Brunei.
36. Window seat or aisle?
Aisle, so I can get to the toilet or stretch my legs without any hassle.
36. Ever met anyone famous?
37. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
I have no complaints so far. There's still a long way to go though. (I hope)
38. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
39. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
Go Ricki, go Ricki, go!
40. Basketball or Football?
41. How long do your showers last?
Shower 15 minutes. Bath 30 minutes (minimum)
42. Automatic or do you drive a stick?
I'm a crap driver. Automatic, please.
43. Cake or ice cream?
Cake and ice-cream. Both are good.
44. Are you self-conscious?
45. Have you ever drank so much you threw up?
46. Have you ever given money to a beggar?
Yes. But I usually don't. I'm much more generous to buskers.
47. Have you been in love?
I am deeply in love.
48. Where do you wish you were?
Eating Kolo Mee in Brunei.
49. Are you wearing socks?
Yes. Sometimes, in the winter, I even wear double socks.
50. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
51. Can you tango?
52. Last gift you received?
Cheque from mother-in-law for my birthday.
53. Last sport you played?(Mr K-E sniggers) Does martial arts count as a sport? If so, about two years ago.
54. Things you spend a lot of money on?
Handbags. Shoes. Books. Magazines.
55. Where do you live?
56. Where were you born?
58. Most hated food(s)?
Don't understand this question. How can you have a least favourite anything? My favourite food this week is spagetti and meatballs.
60. Can you sing?
Of course. It doesn't matter how good I am...I just sing my little heart out....
61. Last person you instant messaged?
62. Last place you went on holiday?
63. Favourite regular drink?
Orange juice and lemonade.
64. Tag 3 friends: I don't have friends. Only dustballs.
65. Current Song?
I've had the same jeans on for four days now. I'm going to go to a disco in the middle of the town. everybodys dressing up, I'm dressing down.....The View : Same Jeans.