This year I'm making a break with tradition. And not just one lousy resolution.....we are talking list here...
- To go to the gym. And if I don't go to the gym, to finally cancel my gym membership after 5 years of paying but not going.
- To pack my work lunch everyday. I'm sick of Pret sandwiches anyway. Hopefully this will also help me to break my addiction to crisps.
- To cook more and not live on McCain's Oven Chips/Chinese takeaways/frozen pizzas.
- To throw food away when it's bad and not to eat rice that's been in the fridge for 5 days. Because it will make me ill.
- To get to work on time or early. Last year I got into a bad habit of getting to work at 9:30 - which is not a problem generally because my office operates flexi-time, but getting in early means I make good start to the day and get stuck in. (See next resolution)
- To focus my mind completely at work and not take any notice of office politics or other people's competence/incompetence. I'm normally quite good at this, but this year I am going to be uber-focussed. I will be a robot.
Wish us luck.