Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Dealing with Rejection

So you find someone you used to be friends with in Facebook and you send them a chirpy message eg Hi, remember me, we used to go to St Rudolph's when we were eight blah blah blah. Then you get a reply, might be Hiiiiiii! *Scream* Great to hear from you! blah blah blah or a more subdued Hello, yes it's me. How are you?

But sometimes you get a deafening silence. And you know that they have been updating their account because you can see their profile and they have been busy bees high-fiving other people and baking them pies and all sorts.

How do you take this? Well, I take it badly. Really badly. Like, well, fuck you too. You could at least reply. Bitch.

(Please excuse the bad language, I seem to have over-reacted. I'm normally a well-adjusted person, honest.)

2 comments:

emily.loves.bryan said...

Hi! Something to cheer you up...even if you are going to move house and all that ya-da-da about not shopping...Have you seen the new Spring/Summer Boogie bags? It's in the lovelist shade of metallic silver and prettiest softest baby pink you can imagine on a bag... Nearly SGD$2K... Sobs! Sobs since I just bought a new pair of heels.

Something to put a smile on ur face ;)

Katie-Ella said...

I'll be sure to check them out! I'm staying strong...no buying stuff :)