Sunday, October 28, 2007

7 random things

I've been tagged. OK, here are 7 random facts in a hurry before I have to go to work. Yep, working on a Sunday....sigh.

1. I enjoy what I do for a living. I find it challenging and (dare I say it)...satisfying.

2. I'm scared of worms. To the point that I hate picnics (won't sit on grass) or walking on grass (even with shoes on) in case those bastards come out. I think my fear stems from rainy days in primary school when they used to come out in the drains....*shudder*

3. I'm not an easy person to get to know. I'm a very private person. Mr K-E says I'm "stand-offish". It doesn't mean thatI'm unfriendly.....just...guarded.

4. I can burn up that dance floor. Men (and women) watch in awe.

5. I hate any kind of stupid "styled" facial hair. Especially the "tufts" - little triangles that people (mainly New Zealanders, it seems) cultivate under their bottom lips. Goatees are for goats.

6. I have dry skin.

7. I find bookshops really relaxing.

No comments: