Sunday, September 09, 2007

Office move

This week I've been extra busy with the office move. Thirty of us (two teams) are moving to a "satellite" office, 5 minutes away from the main office. It's unavoidable because the company has been growing and the office has become so cramped. I'm fairly neutral about the whole thing - on the one hand, I can see that this is the only solution; on the other hand it's quite isolating to be away from the other teams.

So last week we have been packing and throwing away all the crap that you accumulate at work. Expenses forms from 2005. Documents that you lost two months ago. Freebies that you chucked into your drawer and never looked at again. You know what I mean.

Next year we will all be reunited when we move into our new HQ building. So I'll just grin and bear it for now.

No comments: