Friday, February 16, 2007

Happy New Year everybody!

I went down to Chinatown on Valentine's night and it was absolutely heaving. As soon as I left the tube at Leicester Square tube station I knew I had made a mistake. People were all backed up on the escalators and it was getting a bit dangerous because people at the top of the escalators had no where to go; it was so crowded.

Anyway, I was there to buy some biscuits/snacks for Chinese New Year. My sister has just moved into a new house and she is having a Chinese New Year open house/house warming party on Saturday. She asked me to get them for her because she doesn't live in London and there aren't many chinese people where she lives.

Tomorrow Mr K-E and I are heading over to her place and staying overnight. Yay, Happy New Year everybody!!

No comments: