Thursday, June 19, 2008

Barcelona, Baby!

Barcelona was great :) We had a great time and I will post some photos once we have had a chance to sort them out.

There was so much to see and do that I didn't even get a chance to look in any shops. Yep, I just walked past Mango, Zara and *sob* even Loewe. Although I did manage a sneaky peek in duty free before we flew home but the selection was tiny. Probably a good thing, I don't think I really need another handbag hahahaha.

Things we did
  • Saw lots of interesting architecture (this was the highlight for me)
  • Ate like dinner at midnight like proper Catalans
  • Ordered random tapas.....is it meat? is it seafood? Enjoying the surprise when it arrives...
  • Wandered through the Gothic Quarter
  • Explored the Olympic Park Area and the castle on the hilltop
  • Wandered along the beach
  • Went to L'Aquarium and enjoyed the breeze in the harbour area
We walked miles everyday and I am still exhausted!

No comments: