There was so much to see and do that I didn't even get a chance to look in any shops. Yep, I just walked past Mango, Zara and *sob* even Loewe. Although I did manage a sneaky peek in duty free before we flew home but the selection was tiny. Probably a good thing, I don't think I really need another handbag hahahaha.
Things we did
- Saw lots of interesting architecture (this was the highlight for me)
- Ate like dinner at midnight like proper Catalans
- Ordered random tapas.....is it meat? is it seafood? Enjoying the surprise when it arrives...
- Wandered through the Gothic Quarter
- Explored the Olympic Park Area and the castle on the hilltop
- Wandered along the beach
- Went to L'Aquarium and enjoyed the breeze in the harbour area