Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Breaking and Entering

I have taken some photos but the camera battery is dead and we can't find the charger...ggrrr!! So we can't download the photos. Of course, Mr K-E and I are blaming each other. No photos for the time being, I'm afraid. Not that they are that exciting to be honest.

On Friday night I met Mr K-E met on the South Bank and listened to some free jazz, then had dinner at an Italian restaurant, Strada. By the time we got home it nearly eleven, and I had just shut the front door when I heard knocking outside. It was our neighbour from the basement flat, poor thing, she had just come back from Paris and she had left her house keys there. Her flatmate was away, so she was really stuck.

Luckily, we had a key for her back gate. Mr K-E sprang to action with his DIY tools, he put on his gloves, smashed a window pane with his hammer, carefully picked out the glass, reached his hand in and managed to open her door. What a hero!

No comments: