Saturday, March 08, 2008

Five times Five

Apparently if you write down your goals you are more likely to achieve them. About a zillion management self-help books can't be wrong. I don't think it's the magical effect of writing them down that does the trick. If you actually a) have goals to write down and b) make the effort to list them, then you are probably quite a focused person anyway.

So. Where do I want to be in five years time? To be honest, I just want an extension of where I am now, just more so. (Doesn't make sense? Never mind)

So, deep breath...here we go...

Katie-Ella's five things I want five years from now

1. ..to have a happy little family: me, Mr K-E and our little mini-mes.

2. ..my parents to be worry-free and enjoying their retirement.

3. ..to be fit and active, with time for myself and the things that I enjoy doing eg reading, hanging round in bookshops for hours, wandering around museums.

4. ..to run my own team at work, with my own Clients and all the financial responsibility that brings.

5. ..to be a little less materialistic and a little more concerned about my fellow man.

I'll make that handbag list tomorrow.

No comments: